Premium quality leather gives the complete look of tall boots with the convenience of half chaps.
Designed for the demands of today's rider, these leather half chaps with brushed, breathable lining provide the feeling of a custom fit with brilliant design qualities found in a much more expensive price range. Rear stretch panels placed discreetly on each side of the durable YKK full-length zipper combined with a high cut over the instep provide form-fitting comfort with unrestricted flexibility. This allows riders to achieve secure leg positions at all times. The soft half chaps form easily to the leg keeping the rider cool with a secure, snug fit that maintains its shape throughout extensive wear. A reinforced elastic stirrup secures them in place making them safe and comfortable with a swagger tab embossed with the Horze Equestrian logo that adds an elegant touch. Comfortable for everyday riding and a great choice for riders looking for a superior fit with the appearance of a traditional English Boot. Perfect for schooling horse shows too!
- Supple genuine leather
- Brushed lining
- Breathable to keep the rider cool and comfortable
- High cut over instep provides unrestricted flexibility
- Great fit with maximum comfort
- Comfortable stretch panels on the back adapt to the contour of the leg
- Sleek and fashionable for everyday wear or schooling shows
- Reinforced underfoot (stirrup) sewn into the side panels
- Shaped and tapered for a great fit
- The feel of custom chaps for a fraction of the price
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper resists water and holds up to rigorous use
- Snap-over bottom closure
- Top swagger tab with the Horze logo